I was ripped off ..fortunately I filed a fraud claim with my bank and they said it will take up to 30 days to get the money back .. $2000 ..

I ordered a functional trainer directly from manufacture and got it in a week .. so what is wrong with this picture? I ordered from Fitness Deals Dec 04, 2017 and still nothing .. they just lie, they are scammers ..

please if you get scammed like so many with this company, contact FTC and The State Attorney Generals Office, file a complaint .. shut these people down, they operate under numerous names, fitness blowout is another name ..

research before you buy .. I am usually careful but their website seemed so real ..its not.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fitness Deals Usa Shipping Service.

Reason of review: scammers/fraud.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Are scammers.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 31.

Comments

FDUSA

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced. Select employees of our company have been helping many thousands of our valued customers live longer, healthier lives for up to 33 years.

Our company experienced extreme financial challenges and it was unable to pay vendors to ship orders. The company’s President cares so deeply about his customers that he has been injecting hundreds of thousands of dollars of his personal life savings in recent years into the business so customer’s orders could ship. He recently borrowed money so that any remaining customers would also be satisfied in full. We also posted a message in large, bright text on the homepage of our website many months ago inviting customers who had undelivered orders to email us at WeCare@FitnessDealsUSA.com, so that we could satisfy them in full.

The company has been sending correspondence to customers, requesting that they email us, if they didn't receive delivery of their order, so that we could fully satisfy them.

Should you have any questions regarding an undelivered order, please email us immediately at WeCare@FitnessDealsUSA.com and we will make your request a priority as your satisfaction is extremely important to us. Health & Happiness, The Fitness Deals USA Team

Not to minimize the situation, but I can write down a list of other companies that have gone through something similar and sometimes even worse. There is no doubt that this company, and especially Jim, have been doing the best that they can to ensure quality service and customer satisfaction.

Jim acknowledges that the infrastructure and its employees, were the primary challenges of the company. To Jim’s disappointment, issues slipped through the cracks. When Jim was aware of customer issues, he frequently disciplined employees and instructed them to prioritize his valued customer’s needs to ensure their complete satisfaction. JIm is committed to building a team that cares about its customer’s satisfaction.

The customer is always right. Yes! That's why Jim has injected his entire life savings into the business as well as money that he borrowed, to satisfy each and every customer.

Despite the company’s challenges, Jim has clearly demonstrated his deep and passionate commitment to his customer’s satisfaction. FitnessDealsUSA posted on their website that any customer who didn't receive delivery of their order should please contact us immediately at WeCare@FitnessDealsUSA.com so we may satisfy you in full.

I’m curious, did you follow through with the FTC and Attorney General complaint? Have you received aby updates?

Here is how I filed my official report against 24hrfitdeals.com. CA Attorney General https://oag.ca.gov/contact/consumer-complaint-against-business-or-company Federal Trade Commission https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/GettingStarted?NextQID=203&Url=%23%26panel1-6#crnt or call 1-877-FTC-HELP