I was ripped off ..fortunately I filed a fraud claim with my bank and they said it will take up to 30 days to get the money back .. $2000 ..

I ordered a functional trainer directly from manufacture and got it in a week .. so what is wrong with this picture? I ordered from Fitness Deals Dec 04, 2017 and still nothing .. they just lie, they are scammers ..

please if you get scammed like so many with this company, contact FTC and The State Attorney Generals Office, file a complaint .. shut these people down, they operate under numerous names, fitness blowout is another name ..

research before you buy .. I am usually careful but their website seemed so real ..its not.

Review about: Fitness Deals Usa Shipping Service.

Reason of review: scammers/fraud.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Are scammers.

Comments

I’m curious, did you follow through with the FTC and Attorney General complaint? Have you received aby updates?

Here is how I filed my official report against 24hrfitdeals.com. CA Attorney General https://oag.ca.gov/contact/consumer-complaint-against-business-or-company Federal Trade Commission https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/GettingStarted?NextQID=203&Url=%23%26panel1-6#crnt or call 1-877-FTC-HELP