I made the MISTAKE of placing an order with this company (fitnessdealsusa.com) who strung me along with LIES.BTW, they also go by fitnessblowout.com, Fitness4less and Fitnesswarehouse.

Because of these name changes I believe they can not honor6 the "lifetime warranty" they offer; they can just change their name again and poof!! No more warranty. I asked about Fitness4less regarding if that was their competitor and was told they, "Have no competition". That's when the TRUTH should've come out that Fitness4less was one of the previously owned business names.

Deceptive! They LIE about EVERYTHING...even their names. I was NOT told about the company polices during the point of sale like they state in a review response here. In fact, "James", who says he's the owner, rushed me through the warranty approval page.

I thought I was clicking 3 boxes and putting my information in for the warranty because that's what he said it was for. I also thought I was purchasing a pre-owned certified 2017 Cardio Wave (Skating Machine)because that's what the original text from "James" said I would get as an upgrade. I was told that they only had ONE left and that it was the last day of their blowout 2 day sale. After asking him 4 times in one day to tell me what year it was made, with no response, I told him to cancel my order.

That was met with threats of collections, dealing with their legal team, ruining my credit and even a lawsuit. I felt bullied into doing a 60 day trial. Now I know why. The machine weighs 400 lbs.

I could never have moved that out of my house. So I would've been stuck with it and be expected to pay astronomical shipping charges to send it back. I never got an answer about what year it was made until I talked to a "manager". He told me it was 5 to 6 years old.

I told him there's NO WAY I'd buy anything that old, I don't even buy cars that old. So, "James" did a Bait and switch on me...or at least he tried. I found out just how many lies I was told in my conversation with the "manager" who admitted to me that he uses two names after I asked to talk to them both on a conference call. In addition, my account was not supposed to be charged until this item shipped.

Then I saw the charge the day after I told them to cancel my order. I will REFUSE anything they try to ship to me now. Not even if they come up magically with the "last one left " 2017 upgraded machine I was sold. I have every text message from them.

If you have questions contact me.I have filed a complaint with the BBB, and the FTC.

Review about: Technogym Elliptical.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Acknowledge fraud and no meeting of the minds. There is NO CONTRACT because of the bait and switch James tried to pull on me. .

I didn't like: Total dishonesty displayed by james.

Had an Experience with Fitness Deals Usa?

Comments

Thanks I was just about to make a purchase also with this company, I guess I will go just directly with the company instead I will be paying a little but more but is ok better than getting ripped off or lied about. Thanks once again for your information that really helped me alot about making a big mistake with this 3 names company.

Thank you for saving me from making a purchase with this company!!!