2.4

I ordered a very expensive piece of equipment approximately 5 months ago and still have not received it. Customer Service has been useless and on most occasions is unreachable.

I would be overjoyed to receive a refund if that was possible, but I don't even think the company actually exists. BEWARE OF THIS SCAM!!! Unfortunately, I was convinced (con) to pay directly with a bank transfer and my banker says that I would have to sue them in order to get my money back. The so-called owner of the company called me to assist with the order process and also had me to purchase an extended warranty and an accessory.

He even gave me his personal phone number, but never answers that number. This company clearly has done this before and it's unfortunate that there likely are several victims of this scam.

The customer service representative stated that he would send my inquiry to upper management and then has not followed up. He has not even responded to email replies to his form letter email.

I didn't like: Not receiving my order, Total dishonesty of website james william & ripped off, Getting screwed, Getting ripped off.

Comments

This sounds really familiar. I was taken advantage of as well and did my homework on this guy.

24hrfitdeals.com is Fitness Deals USA. previously Fitness Blowout / Fitness Warehouse 4 Less. This "company" is a total scam! I foolishly placed an order after being sweet talked by a con artist that goes by the name Levi, his real name is Jim Rosen, he also uses the alias David Stevens, William Robinson, James Allen.

He keeps changing his name and the name of his websites to hide his bad reputation. If you call the different websites it's the same exact recording but "Levi" insists that they are not Fitness Deals USA. If you look up reviews for any of the companies I mentioned you will see a common theme. I was told I'd receive my equipment within 14-21 business days.

They tell you they ship the product immediately which is yet another lie. I ordered my equipment well over 2 months ago and when I can actually get a hold of someone I'm told it had left their warehouse but they use their own fleet of trucks so there is no tracking number?! It seemed fishy and when I found the reviews about this company I was horrified. 24hourfitdeals.com reviews are hard to find as they are buried online by the health club franchise 24 Hour Fitness.

When I finally spoke with the owner (who gave me a different name the last time I spoke with him) he is extremely rude. He was so nice when he was trying to get my checking info. I actually called some of the manufacturers he has on his site and they said they refuse to work with his company, at least he ones I was able to reach. In the process I also discovered that I was grossly overcharged.

I am convinced that he is making money though cancellation and restocking fees, for product he never had!! I was also pressured into paying by electronic check with the promise of better pricing and warranty. I believe this is designed so filing a charge back is more difficult. FYI you can file a charge back through your bank for goods not delivered as promised.

The worst part is this machine is for my mom who has MS and is deteriorating without regular exercise. He is now threatening to sue me for canceling the order and says he will ruin my credit. DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR CHECKING INFO! I have filed a report with the Federal Trade Commission along with the Attorney General of CA.

If you've become a victim of this company you can do more than just leaving a bad review. It sounds like he's been ripping of his poor customers for years.

I can't believe he is allowed to be in business with all of the complaints against him. Here is how you can file an official report: CA Attorney General https://oag.ca.gov/contact/consumer-complaint-against-business-or-company Federal Trade Commission https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/GettingStarted?NextQID=203&Url=%23%26panel1-6#crnt or call 1-877-FTC-HELP

I was scammed too. Please contact Kristine Lazar klazar@cbs.com she is doing a story on this company

ANYTHING YET I'VE BEEN SCAMMED TOO OF A LOT OF MONEY.I DID EVERYTHING I COULD THINK OF BBB CLAIMS, POLICE REPORT AND POSTS OF REVIEWS OF COMPANY. IS THERE HOPE OF GETTING MY MONEY BACK?